Search Engine Submission

We manually submit your website to search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and 70+ other search engines to improve your rankings

If you want to expand your online business, then it is feasible to have your website submitted to as many search engines as possible. There are nearly 200 search engines used by surfers online, but not all of them have the sophistication and popularity as the 3 Giants, Google, Yahoo and Bing. Even though most of your targeted traffic would come from these 3 major search engines capturing nearly 90% of the search market, there are many others that your potential target market uses. As a result, it is important to be searched on as many search engines as possible by your potential target market. Your chances of getting listed and improving traffic rankings could be improved if you submit your site using ITlinks search engine submission service.

Today, most of the search engines only accept manual submissions prohibiting automated submissions. This is a rather lengthy and painstaking job that ITlinks covers flawlessly. Now you don’t have to spend your time and efforts on SES (Search Engine Submission).

Let us do the nerve-wracking job for you. Submit your website to 70+ search engines capturing most of the market share online. We cannot undermine the importance of submitting your site to Google, who has nearly 70% of the search engine market share. However, in order to fully harness the power of our SEO services, it is better to submit your website to the remaining 30% search engines too.

Why hire ITlinks to do it for you?

If you built your website and are not thinking beyond submitting it to Google, then let us do the manual search engine submissions for you for all major search engines.

Please note: Submission is important to get listed. We do not guarantee listings once your website is submitted. Thousands of websites are being submitted everyday and it would take search engines to recognize your website and several weeks before it could get listed. The entire search engine submission process is beyond our control once your site is submitted.

We do not endorse submitting your site to thousands of search engines. It simply has no worth at all. Google, Yahoo, and Bing are undisputed leaders in only search.

Our salient features:

search engine submission checklistITlinks would manually submit your website to quality search engines.

search engine submission checklistWe do not use any software.

search engine submission checklistOur submission time is usually 5 to 10 business days.

search engine submission checklistWe send a thorough report of submissions.

Number of submissions

70+

Keywords

4

Manual Submission

SEO Friendly Process

Customer Support

 

Detailed Report

 

Duration

 

Price

 $34.99